Thursday, November 25, 2010

Scream

I woke up this morning and realized that... I had no clue what I was doing. The last week and a half has been one of the most difficult. With everything that I've had to endure I feel like I need to re-evaluate who I am and where I'm going. SO with that being said, I've decided to do some re-evaluating. I'm officially keeping to myself. Of course I'll call my sisters but other than that I'm closing myself off to everyone else. I'm sure people will want answers explanations (one in particular) and I will most definitely let him know. But I have a lot of changes to make and I know I can't make them if I'm not focused on everyone else. I plan on making changes inside and out and hopefully I'll come out better, not different, because I like who I am but I'm ready and I want to LOVE who I am. So, I'm getting back to me, my writing, my art, and happiness. Restoration.

Changes I plan to make are:
my attitude
my smart mouth
increase my level of self-esteem
-stop being afraid
-LOVE ME
-stick with the plan
-stop letting my hurt slow me down
-fix what I'm not happy with

No comments:

Post a Comment