Monday, January 11, 2010

What I Believe

I believe that everything happens for a reason. The good things and the bad things, they all happen for one reason. I believe that people change because they don't know who they want to be. I believe I was one of those people. I know now that things that go wrong, go wrong so that when things begin to get better I appreciate the good. I believe that with every choice there is a consequence whether it be bad or good, I just have to be willing to make the right choices. But, making those choices isn't always going to be easy. I even believe that old cliche that if you love something you have to let it go, and if it comes back then... yeah I believe that. I believe that I trust no one because I accepted for so long the lies, but in the end it helped me to realize that I can trust no one but myself. However, I'm hoping one day that will change. And I strongly believe that what's to come is better than what's been, I'm just hoping it'll come sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment